Re: Gestures tutorial

On 7 March 2015 at 15:19, Niklas Wenzel <nikwen.developer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks, Alan!
> I already posted this on G+ but as everything started here I think it makes
> sense to mention it on the mailing list as well: in my opinion a
> mirscreencast command would be very handy if that's doable. ;)

The problem with anything run from the terminal is it will get culled
by the app lifecycle. So if you had a command which ran mirscreencast,
as soon as you swipe away to look at the thing you want to record, the
screencast recording gets suspended. I don't know of a way around that
as we clearly don't want users having rogue stuff running in the
background, eating up their cpu/gpu/battery.

Alan Pope
Community Manager

Canonical - Product Strategy
+44 (0) 7973 620 164