google sync

is it possible any way to get a deb submitted and allowed in to the ubuntu touch repos its not possible to setup any syncs i can see at the moment with google drive, it can be accesses but if i could get a sync it could save people a load of headache..
this usefull and has headless option till somebody builds top end

https://support.insynchq.com/howto/categories/basic/questions/Rm62rAdl/how-do-i-control-insync-via-command-line-cli

if this could allow users to sync there home folder it would be amazing :)
i know i can just apt-get but that breaks OTA
brings me onto another question if i go RW on my nexus 7 how do i do the updates if i cant get OTA do i have to reinstall? because my experience with apt-get upgrade just kills my install !!

--
Regards,

Wayne Ward
07810242823