Re: [Ongoing] Issues with CI Train Spreadsheet

On 03/24/2015 04:41 AM, Robert Park wrote:
On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 1:18 AM, Alberto Mardegan
<alberto.mardegan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, I think that this has bit me in the past too. The problem is that
if you pass "013" as the silo number, then it's taken as an octal
number. :-)
Maybe the citrain tool should strip leading 0s.

$ printf "%03d" 013
011

Well, I feel stupid now. The whole point of using printf was to pad
the zeroes for you ;-)

Damn, that crossed my mind briefly last night, but I was spent, so gave it no more thought.

I did confirm this morning that here was a previous silo-011 ppa on the device, but after deleting, still hit the same problem.

Mystery solved!

I'm on vacation this week. I'll push a branch for this next week
unless somebody beats me to it. For now just make sure you don't use
leading 0's when you're using the tool.

Thanks for the help.

/t

p.s. since your on vaction, please don't reply till your back!!!