Landing team 25.03.15

Hello everyone,

Developers continue their stabilization work for vivid. Most of QA is
currently busy with beta image testing right now, but a subset of them
is still available for sign-off. The vivid -> stable branch-off might
need a bit more time since we currently have quite a few regressions in
our images. Our issue list below grew slightly, and will grow even more
as there are still some issues we didn't add there. Some of them are
caused by the new glibc upload - we asked QA to perform tests to see if
regressions have appeared, but sadly we got informed too late it all
happened after the actual package migration.

We will therefore consider doing another OTA (OTA-3) from
ubuntu-rtm/14.09. We already landed a few fixes there, with a few more
awaiting sign-off, so there should be some stability improvements for
RTM in this case. We will most probably target next week as the date for
this release.

For now all uploads, both for vivid and 14.09, are generally bug-fixes
only. A new mir has been published to vivid as well but it's currently
blocked in UNAPPROVED because of the beta freeze.

See you tomorrow.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

#256 14.09/krillin
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu-rtm/256.commitlog

#149 vivid/mako
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/vivid/149.commitlog
#148 vivid/mako
-
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/ubuntu/vivid/148.commitlog

* Smoke-testing results:
ubuntu : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/
ubuntu-rtm : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/

#149 vivid/mako
-
http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/mako/149:20150325.1:20150210/12529/

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu RTM):

None.

* Blocking issues (Ubuntu):

** web audio, pulse runs at 6% and screen will not blank on idle
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1391230
 => Merge requests present

** Alarms are not set on manta devices
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1398945

** APN editor: default Internet APN is ignored/overwritten
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1415495
 => Merge requests present

** [system settings] Count resets to 3 tries after 3 fails at sim unlock
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1415850

** Wifi list is empty
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1416424

** Vivid image 121: Gps tag is permanently turn off on krillin when the
custom tarball is installed
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425625

** location is inaccurate
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1426307

* Known issues:

** After connection drops, mobile-data takes ~5m to re-connect
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1418077

* Issues not impacting user experience:

None.

Best regards,