Re: OpenStreetMap

El día Sunday, March 29, 2015 a las 03:51:46PM +0100, Alan Bell escribió:

> works a treat for me, dunno why though, it asked me on first start if it
> could have the location, then I press the arrow below the + and - and it
> shows me sat in my house, can't be a more than 10m out, but has a margin
> of error of about 50 m radius.

mine locates now as well; but always one question remains: with
foxtrotGPS in my other Linux phone, the marker remains in the center of
the screen when one moves around (even by car), i.e. it looks like as
the map moves below the location marker; it even draws a red line of the
ride/walk; I'm missing this feature; or do I do something wrong?

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."