Re: My new bq Aquaris 4.5 useless after OTA update today

Hi,

Thanks for replying! I also received a reply from John McAleely at the same time and have corresponded with him about the issue through the day. I may well end up flashing the device as you describe below, provided it will not give me warranty issues with bq.

In reply to your questions, as I have also informed John, I have not done anything an average user would not have done. I only changed language settings to Norwegian, set the time and installed a few apps through the Ubuntu Store. That's it.

Best regards,
Ari