Re: Geolocation

Just flashed the vivid-proposed-customized-here image(r156) and tried to
get my current location on osm touch. It still says geolocation failed. I
also tried toggling the location settings(security and privacy) by changing
it to gps only and later to the other long one which uses wifi hotspots and
cell towers nearby to determine my location. I thought a simple restart
would set things right. Apparently not. Should i open a bug report?