Re: using the BQ as a router

El día Saturday, April 04, 2015 a las 07:41:12PM +0200, Roberto Resoli escribió:

> Il 04/04/2015 18:40, Matthias Apitz ha scritto:
> >
> > Hello,
> >
> > While I have connected my netbook to the BQ via USB, and the BQ to the
> > Internet via GSM/UMTS, can I use the BQ as a router?
> > Is gateway enabled in
> > the kernel
>
> Yes:

Yes, it worked out of the box. I have had only adjust the default route
and the nameserver in /etc/resolv.conf to the IP 10.42.0.1 and all was fine.

So, I do not have to use my UMTS USB dongle (and an additional SIM in
it), I will just use the BQ as my router to Internet (any pay only for
one SIM).

Thanks!

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."