Re: Questions about updating "old" app

Hi,

Even though you were asked to create a new namespace, your already existing
apps still use the old one. It was said that there would be an opportunity
to migrate to the new namespace softly in the future, but for now use the
new namespace for new applications and the old one for old applications.
At least that worked for me when I updated Forum Browser about a week ago
(com.ubuntu.developer.nikwen.forum-app).

Cheers,
Niklas