Re: Problems syncing calendar

Hi carl I have the same problem alan posted a link to me last week its a known bug, I have the same problem on my bq phone and nexus 7, I think its something at googles end thats changed although it looked like something with the database files on the device... I'm not sure if deleting the sync files and retrying sync might fix it just for temoprary work around, to be honest it would be handy
Wayne