Re: dictionary for Ubuntu phone

Hello,

I am working on a brand new offline dictionary app which use stardict
format, code by Qt + QML, not GTK, not using source code from other open
source projects.

I am hoping this app can be published before May   :)

This app is under heavy development, will open source after app published.

Or u can ask me to have a test installable package, privately    ( ´∀`)σ)Д`)

BR,
Joey