Re: power consumption

* Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And when/how I will get this nice horizontal green line on my
> BQ Aquaris E4.5?

As Oliver said, soon.

We've got several BQ phones torn apart with logging power meters
attached so we can directly measure power usage, and we've been
trying to optimize it a lot lately.  Soon it will even measure
this stuff automatically for each build to notify us when a
change might shorten battery life.  It's pretty cool stuff.

Here's one of the early prototypes for automated power testing,
used while developing the relevant tools and infrastructure:

  http://imgur.com/JlEzE4c

I suppose all I'm saying is...  we're on it.  :)

-- Selene