Re: SD Card not recognized

Hi,

I had the same issue, but after rebooting, my card appears.

But after that I found something not normal :

I connected my card to my computer using ssh connection between my phone
and the computer, and put some files on my SD card mounted inside the
/media/phablet folder.

But when I use the file browser app, I didn't see my file... Unless I force
the display with the 'allow to see all files' option.

Users have to be able to manage the file on SD card without using this
option.

Cheers,
Winael