Re: Landing team 08.04.15

Hey!

@Niklas: as far as I know the phasing is only done on the OTA level.
ubuntu-device-flash should be able to pick up the new image normally,
but simply the OTA notification will not be available on all devices for
the phasing period.

@Anca: we have a proper solution in the works already (proper DB +
frontend), so we simply need to put more resources working on that and
just get it done. The CI Train spreadsheet was only supposed to be a
proof-of-concept, but due to various reasons it stayed with us for over
a year already.

Cheers!