Re: Landing team 13.04.15

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 6:32 PM, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have a few nice news items today. First of all, we *finally* promoted
a new image to the devel channel. The latest devel-proposed image (aka
vivid-proposed) passed sanity on most of our supported platforms and is
in overall much better than the very very old last devel image (which
btw. was released during the very beginning of the vivid series). We
will now essentially try promoting more images there so that it can be a
real 'development channel'. Enjoy!

It's great to see this -- I've been wondering if flo would ever get an update.

Unfortunately, aa-clickhook is broken. (Actually, it may be that Python is broken.) The bug report is here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/click-apparmor/+bug/1444347

Is there any way to work around this, or should I learn how to downgrade back to r1?

Thanks,
Robert