Re: Landing team 16.04.15

I want to tell you more about batery... It's fantastic comparing with all
my others phone: after intense use today (and now is 14:00) I have 74% and
I made some calls and games and browser and check for updates for some
time, and so on.. I am so glad about this first update.

I am sure developers who already did a good job have surprise for us until
the next update!

It's important for all of us whom using Ubuntu Touch to be active on
launchpad.net

No other company make changes because you make some sugestion. So WE ALL
need to be active and make sugestion, discover bugs and report them! So all
of us will benefit from a better OS for our phones!