Re: MUA mutt

El d�Friday, April 17, 2015 a las 11:47:01AM +0100, Chris Croome escribi�> On Fri 17-Apr-2015 at 10:40:12AM +0200, Michał Sawicz wrote:

> > That said, you're free to make your device's rootfs writable and use
> > apt/dpkg to install regular .deb packages. It's not a supported way of
> > working, your mileage may vary and you might lose the installed items
> > during an OTA.
>
> This is what I do, I've scripted all the things that need to be done
> after a upgrade so it is is quick to reinstall everything, mutt,
> fetchmail and maildrop etc all work fine.

Hi Chris,

Do you have some small how-to for this, including making the rootfs
writable and install packages. Even if it is very raw, I'd like to
include this into my small collection of information (growing here
http://www.unixarea.de/bq.txt ) and of course, I'd install mutt too.

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz               |  /"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign:
E-mail: guru@xxxxxxxxxxx     |  \ /   - No HTML/RTF in E-mail