Re: Multiple nested levels in a QML XmlListModel

Thank you Niklas. I am playing with your solution but can't get it to work.

Calling .xml on an XmlListModel always returns an empty string for me.
This means I am passing an empty string as the XML source of modelTwo
which, obviously, doesn't work.

Is it supposed to return the raw XML data and if so what am I doing wrong?

Is it really *that* hard to parse a multilevel XML file in QML? Feel
like a complete idiot.

Regards,

-- Simon