Re: Vivid ubuntu-touch landings during the final freeze

W dniu 18.04.2015 o 06:40, Steve Langasek pisze:
> More technical details?
>
> No one besides the LT needs to worry about it, but there's a new column in
> the CI Train spreadsheet (column 'L') called 'Destination PPA'.  When
> targeting the overlay PPA, you simply need to use the drop-down list and
> select it for that column
> (ci-train-ppa-service/ubuntu/stable-phone-overlay).  Empty column means land
> to the archive.  But as mentioned above, the LT will take care of that for
> you.  Please remember that since it's a PPA, there is no -proposed migration
> so no britney-based checks are being run.

Are the vivid silos configured to depend on that PPA so we can depend on
new packages in there and build against them?

IIUC when testing we need to add the overlay PPA prior to installing the
silo in case there are new or updated packages required (that didn't yet
make its way into an image)?

--
Michał Sawicz <michal.sawicz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Canonical Ltd.