Re: Multiple nested levels in a QML XmlListModel

Do you have some code snippets for me so that I can have a look at what you are doing?

The xml property should indeed return the raw XML data. You can try to add the following to your first XmlListModel to check if its xml property changes during the process:

onXmlChanged: console.log(xml)

Cheers,
Niklas