Re: Media Player

Hi Ted,

Am 20.04.2015 um 15:24 schrieb Ted Gould:
> On Sun, 2015-04-19 at 11:43 +0200, sturmflut wrote:
>> Apps are launched via the "ubuntu-app-launch" command. The following
>> example should point in the right direction:
>>
>> phablet@ubuntu-phablet:~$ ubuntu-app-launch mediaplayer-app
>> video:///home/phablet/Videos/big_buck_bunny_480p_stereo.ogg
>>
>> This mechanism isn't very stable on my phone though.
>
> What are the symptoms you see of it not being very stable? It should be
> the same as launching an app in the shell or anywhere else.

Looks like I brought this upon myself while debugging bug 1295062, I
have since restarted the phone and cannot reproduce the issue. But I
found out another interesting thing:

If I launch the mediaplayer-app manually from within phablet-shell, and
then launch it again with the same file while it is already playing,
playback stops. I would've expected that playback restarts from the
beginning or just continues.

kind regards,
Simon