Re: webbrowser-app && streams

You are pretty close to the right solution Victor. I think once we fully
land background playlist support in the media-hub stack, we could allow a
.m3u playlist file to be passed from the app to media-hub and have
media-hub populate its internal TrackList. I'll make sure to add it to the
list of things to implement hopefully in the near future.

Jim