Re: webbrowser-app && streams

It truly might not be _technically_ hard to get M3Us working with the Music
app, however, the mediascanner2 service explicitly ignores M3U files as
there is no defined use case to play them [1]. The best end solution might
be to have a method of converting an M3U to the app's internal playlist
structure (assuming the contained audio files can be found by the
mediascanner2 service). However, this doesn't help the usecase for playing
streaming audio via M3U. That feels more like a podcasting or streaming
player's job, but maybe playlist streams could be listed in the app under
Playlists. Perhaps something to talk about at the upcoming UOS...

1 - https://bugs.launchpad.net/mediascanner2/+bug/1384295