 Subject: Re: [Ubuntu-phone] [BQ] keyboard doesn't show up
 To: "Alberto Pagliarini" <batopa@xxxxxxxxx>
 Cc: "ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 Date: Thursday, 23 April, 2015, 12:27

 Hi Alberto,

  Thanks for letting us know, there's a couple of things you
 could do to
 help:

  1) Run "status maliit-server"

  And let us know what the output is

  2) Run "system-image-cli --info"

  And paste the output

  3) See if there's a file in /var/crash called
 "_usr_bin_maliit-server.32011.crash" (the number may
 differ), if there
 is could you send it to me?

  To restart the keyboard manually from the command line you
 can run
 "restart maliit-server".

 Thanks!
  Mike.

 On Thu, 2015-04-23 at 11:16 +0000, Alberto Pagliarini
 wrote:
 > Hi all,
 >

 > I left my phone in charge all night and this morning
 I'm annoyed to
 > this issue. When I tap on an input field it get rightly
 the focus but
 > the keyboard doesn't show up.
 >

 > I guess that rebooting the device solves the issue but
 before that I
 > want to know if I can help developers opening a bug
 with relevant
 > logs. So what logs should I attach?
 >

 > Moreover, is there a way to restore keyboard without
 rebooting? Like