Re: bq Aquaris E4.5: GPS doesn't work

El día Thursday, April 23, 2015 a las 05:30:08PM +0100, Sam Bull escribió:

> I tested out my GPS yesterday because I haven't had a GPS position for a
> few weeks now, and it definitely seems to be broken. It used to work.
>
> I tested this using OSMTouch, I disabled WiFi, so I could be sure it wasn't

If I were you, I would install and test with the app SensorStatus which
is the best in the sense of a technical user interface; in general all
the OSM apps a far behind what offers tangoGPS of foxtrotGPS for normal
UNIX desktops :-(

even my old (year 2008) Openmoko Freerunner has in its system configuration
screens one which is named 'Position' and which is showing all technical
details of the GPS, all visible sat elites, the values when having the fix, the
time until fix, etc. I will post later on some screenshots (have to
reactivate my FR);

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."