Re: Dekko

On ven, 2015-04-24 at 17:10 +0200, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> As you replied with Dekko und quoted correctly, may I ask you to
> describe in detail how you have edited the mail you are replying to?
>
> Feel free to Cc: the list when replying. Thanks

Double tap a word in the text, this will select that word. Then touch
and drag the start handle up to where you want to delete, and again with
the end handle dragging down; hit the delete key, and it will delete the
selection.

Obviously, the cursor starts above the text, so I have to also delete
the two blank lines from the top, which can be a little fiddly to get
the cursor in front of the starting line.