Re: To dark icons

+1 on this one. Why not have them differentiated by color? Like
notification icon?

+1 for me too.
The unactive icons are too dark and almost impossibile to distinguish.

Screenshot http://imgur.com/wWyEnip
Rotation, File and so on are really too dark for outside (I don't know why
but the screenshotis apparently at full brightness)

Davide Alberelli
dalberelli@xxxxxx
University of Osnabrueck
Albrechtstr. 28a