Re: battery 83% to 0% in 1 hour of not using the BQ

Hi,

I am so glad that you brought this issue up. I noticed this yesterday where
my battery dropped from 60% to 0% within less than an hour while the phone
was in my pocket. I didn't even realise this until looking at it after a
few hours. I am aware of a bug where if Unity8 crashes, then it loses track
of which apps were open before it crashes and those apps start to drain the
battery really fast leading to what we experienced. This is my speculation
based on the conversations I have seen on IRC.

I have attached a screenshot of my battery graph. If there is any log or a
way to help debug this issue, please let us know.

Cheers,
Nekhelesh