battery 83% to 0% in 1 hour of not using the BQ

Hello,

I have a problem with the BQ (r21) of my wife, which happened already
twice:

She is a normal user of a cellphone, or not even this, she does only
calls from time to time, not even SM; and no mobile data, but it is
configured in her BQ and her contract has 500 GB flat; GPS is completely
disabled, HERE app is de-installed and Wifi is disabled too;
normaly the BQ goes to sleep after 1 minute;

today it happened for the second time that the BQ was completely off-battery;
after charging and rebooting the battery page shows:

- 83% from today morning until around 5 pm (I know the exact 83% because I
  checked it in the morning at 7 am); from this hour a green horizontal line;

- at around 5 pm the line starts falling until reaching 0% around 6 pm;

In the hour in question between 5 and 6pm the BQ was sitting untouched
in her bag.

Any ideas? Where to start post mortem analyzing this next time?
>From where the battery graphic is drawn, from data in the Ubuntu logs or
from the chip in the battery on start of the app showing the graphic?

Thanks

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."

Follow ups