Re: GPS / Location r21

I've restarted a few times and now I'm in Barnsley and London instead of Glasgow and London.
Its closer!

I will have a look at the logs later.
On Thursday, 30 April 2015 10:19:15 BST, Craig Boyes wrote:
Hi Daniel

I had this issue but after a few reboots it has settled on my location. Seems fine now.

-----Original Message-----
From: "daniel Wood" <s.d.wood.82@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: ‎30/‎04/‎2015 07:22
To: "ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ubuntu-phone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Ubuntu-phone] GPS / Location r21

After struggling with a number of issues on the BQ handset, I reset the phone through recovery. This seems to of fixed the strange network issues but GPS / Location still isn't working when not connected to WIFI.
Where can I find the logs for the location services?

I also seem to have a problem that the phone thinks the location is the same city as whatever is set as the timezone.
Thanks,

Dan

--
Sent using Dekko from my Ubuntu device