Re: [BQ] no permission using adb

Hey guys you are great! So much interesting  information :)

Oliver I used android-gadget-service when the screen was on and
unlocked.Note that I was not logged into device (adb shell) but I have
execute android-gadget-service from adb directly. Then display turns off
and also unlock the device adb lost the connection.

Maybe would I use android-gadget-service after logged (adb shell) in to
device?