syncevolution owncloud

I tried syncing my owncloud install with this very clear and informative
guide:

http://askubuntu.com/questions/606020/how-to-sync-contacts-and-the-calendar-on-ubuntu-touch-with-owncloud

The first time it ran it seemed to work. It received the contacts from
owncloud, and a bunch of "adding to addressbook"-lines were output. It
terminated with something like:

"E_BOOK_IS_... assert failed" (I since lost the specific flag name,
hasn't happened since).

Since then, I only get:

"First ERROR encountered: error code from SyncEvolution fatal error
(local, status 10500): @default/contacts: database not found:
'personal'"

I tried with database name "contacts" too, since that's the name of the
file in ~/.local/share/evolution/addressbooks/system/ but same thing
happened.

Do I have the wrong name of the address book, or did the first round
wreck something that needs to be changed back, perhaps?

Follow ups