Re: syncevolution owncloud

Hi Louis, seems odd that it worked the first time, and not the second. Can you run the commands again, and post your output, starting with the initiating commands? It's not hard to add a database - you could also try simply adding 'personal'.

I've posted instructions for contact & calendar sync (as well as files) with Owncloud and Ubuntu Touch on my blog: http://mitchellreese.id.au/owncloud-sync-on-ubuntu-touch/

On my blog I've posted some scripts, as well as labelled each piece so you can see what it's doing. I'm currently syncing 3 calendars & 2 address books with my Nexus 7 tablet from my Owncloud. Good luck with it, and please post back with your output if you need more help.

Mitchell