Re: Adding missing packages to a armhf kit

Hi,

It's the cmake bug. It should run MultiArchCross.cmake[1] at the cached
build, MultiArchCross.cmake locate to the correct qt utils path on cross
build environment.

As Benjamin mentioned, you can delete the build folder or putting the
following rules into your CMakeLists.txt

if(EXISTS "/etc/debian_version")
      include(${CMAKE_ROOT}/Modules/MultiArchCross.cmake OPTIONAL
RESULT_VARIABLE _INCLUDED_MULTIARCH_TOOLCHAIN_FILE)
endif()

[1] /usr/share/cmake-3.0/Modules/MultiArchCross.cmake
Cheers
-Rex