Re: Cannot send files to or browse files on AquarisE4.5 (usb and bluetooth)

I won't snitch ;)

If I remove the ppa from my package manager, will it automatically
revert to the original libmtp package? Or do I need to perform
additional steps?

And this is the phablet-tools ppa?:
https://launchpad.net/~phablet-team/+archive/ubuntu/tools