Re: dekko && deleting mails via IMAPS

El día Wednesday, May 13, 2015 a las 10:16:09AM +0200, Ed Kapitein escribió:

> In imap, you just mark a message for deletion, the real deletion is done
> later in a "purge" run.
> In the dekko settings you can switch off "hide messages marked for
> deletion"
> I can't seem to find the option to purge the files that are marked for
> deletion, perhaps it is not there yet.

Hi Ed,

The other account in Dekko (the 1st one) is for my real (Unix) mailbox.
When I delete mails there within Dekko, they are purged.

Do you know if one can enable some debug log within/for Dekko?

Thanks for your feedback.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."