Re: dekko && deleting mails via IMAPS

On 13/05/15 09:23, Matthias Apitz wrote:
El día Wednesday, May 13, 2015 a las 10:16:09AM +0200, Ed Kapitein escribió:

In imap, you just mark a message for deletion, the real deletion is done
later in a "purge" run.
In the dekko settings you can switch off "hide messages marked for
deletion"
I can't seem to find the option to purge the files that are marked for
deletion, perhaps it is not there yet.

Hi Ed,

The other account in Dekko (the 1st one) is for my real (Unix) mailbox.
When I delete mails there within Dekko, they are purged.
As mentioned in previous message Dekko only has the one manual action for expunging messages. So Dekko won't do it automatically. Is your server or another currently connected desktop client setup to expunge messages when a message is marked deleted?

Do you know if one can enable some debug log within/for Dekko?

Feel free to send me a log to confirm Dekko isn't expunging any messages. The log can be found in ~/.cache/upstart/application-click-dekko.dekkoproject*

Regards

Dan