Re: dict client

Hi. I had the same problem. Try turning on the ssh service using "sudo service ssh start" (if it's not running already), then ssh into your phone from the terminal itself "ssh localhost". Dont forget to add your own ssh key to authorized_keys. Then try the chroot command again. For some reason, the chroot command works from within an ssh session but not from the terminal itself when the chroot is located in the home directory. At least on my BQ that's the case. I have no idea why. Do any of the developers know? Somehow, exec permissions seem to be missing on the mount. I can't even execute a script in my home directory when I'm not in an ssh session although I set exec permission on the file via chmod.

Hope this helps,
Torsten

Sent from my awesome BQ