Re: rndis networking

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for your help!

I will reply inline and might seem rude with my questions, but that is
to get to the real reasons, nothing personal, as you know.

> The IP addr 10.42.0.1 is set in the rndis0 when the interface comes up
Where is it set? some config file? i can't seem to find it.

> other way around. The IP on your side will be 10.41.0.19.
Why? where is it configured that my ip is 10.41.0.19?

> Why do you want to connect the phone through the Internet using your PC
> as gateway. I'm confused :-)

Believe it or not, but i am using my phone as a workstation, using X to
login to the desktop.
And having a low latency connection between the X server ( notebook, PC
)
is important if you use X.

Kind regards,
Ed

PS
This mail is written on the phone, using evolution as the mail
client ;-)