Re: Browser YouTube history.

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 8:33 PM, Brian Durant <globetrotterdk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I noticed last night that the browser doesn't remember the last item viewed
> before closing the browser. I was unable to find it this morning when I used
> the web browser again. This was on my Nexus 7 2013 with (r2). Can anyone
> confirm this as a bug? I didn't find anything about this on Launchpad.

This seems to work well here for me. Not testing on Nexus7 but on
arale, but there shouldn’t be any difference. Can you specify on which
channel your device is? r2 is a bit ambiguous without knowing the
channel.

Can you reliably reproduce the issue, or was it just a one-off. If you
can reproduce, please file a bug at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/webbrowser-app/+filebug.

Thanks!

 Olivier