RFC: Help app design

Hello everybody,

some of you might have noticed the Help app in the store, which has been
around for a couple of weeks now. We are trying to make it friendlier
and easier to use. Maybe you can comment and share your ideas/thoughts.

Apart from actual bugs and adding more and more useful content, we also
wanted the app to look friendlier and be more intuitive and useful.

The latest trunk lp:help-app can be seen as version 0.3 in the store. See

  http://people.canonical.com/~dholbach/tmp/help-mockup.png

for something Daniel McGuire suggested going forward.

What are your thoughts? If you look at the content we currently have,
how else would you expect the app to look like or work?

Thanks a lot Daniel for your work on this! :-)

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! http://packaging.ubuntu.com