Re: RFC: Help app design

I love the introduction tutorial button -- would this kick off the tutorial
that is a part of the beginning of setting up the device? The one that
allows you to learn how to interact with swiping, etc? Anyways, I like the
design, can you show what happens when you select an item like 'playing
music'? Does it expand the page, or open a new one?