Re: BQ (r22) does no suspend

hi,
Am Dienstag, den 19.05.2015, 08:16 +0200 schrieb Matthias Apitz:
> El día Monday, May 18, 2015 a las 01:50:09PM -0400, Pat McGowan escribió:
>
> > Log a bug on powerd at https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/powerd/
> > and attach your /var/log/syslog
>
> Arggghhh :-(
> The /var/log/syslog was turned over and I can not see any gzip'ed
> backlog files; is this intention to have no backlog?

yes, we try to avoid filling your disk (the alternative would have been
using a ringbuffer for logging like android) ...
the config is in /etc/logrotate.d/touch-syslog ... (you could make the
system temporary writeable and remove it to drop that behaviour, note
the next system update will put it back though)

ciao
	oli