Landing team 21.05.15

Hello everyone,

The landing gates are officially closed for OTA-4 and QA will now be
signing-off all the remaining, testing-ready silos. As mentioned in the
announcement, we will try to build our first promotion candidate
starting tomorrow. Fixes still expected to land are for instance: the
alarm regression fix, new unity8 (mostly desktop-mode stuff), automatic
brightness fixes and much more. There's around 9 silos still in the
queue - lots of good stuff.

Another thing worth mentioning. If you are filling in a bug or are a
developer working on a fix that targets our rc-proposed images
(vivid+overlay), be sure to open up the downstream project Ubuntu-RTM
task for the bug in question. Uploads to the stable phone overlay will
be causing auto-closing Ubuntu-RTM tasks for bugs - not vivid ones.

Also, we're low on silos since quite a while now. Please make sure to
free up your silos if you're not using them - as already mentioned by
Robert. We should have more silos assigned to the train soon, but in the
meantime... yeah, we have what we have.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

Not available currently.

* Smoke-testing results:
ubuntu : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/
ubuntu-rtm : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/

Not available currently.

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (stable):

None.

* Blocking issues (devel):

** Wifi list is empty
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1416424

** Network indicator lists the non-exist AP (timeout for the AP to be
removed is too big, ~6min)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425172

** Vivid image 121: Gps tag is permanently turn off on krillin when the
custom tarball is installed
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425625

** location is inaccurate
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1426307