Re: Landing team 21.05.15

Hi Łukasz,

I lately submitted a fix which was SRUed back into vivid. Just to be sure, are SRUs automatically included in the phone builds now?
Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers,
Niklas

Am Do, 21. Mai, 2015 um 8:30 schrieb Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak <lukasz.zemczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hello everyone,

The landing gates are officially closed for OTA-4 and QA will now be
signing-off all the remaining, testing-ready silos. As mentioned in the
announcement, we will try to build our first promotion candidate
starting tomorrow. Fixes still expected to land are for instance: the
alarm regression fix, new unity8 (mostly desktop-mode stuff), automatic
brightness fixes and much more. There's around 9 silos still in the
queue - lots of good stuff.

Another thing worth mentioning. If you are filling in a bug or are a
developer working on a fix that targets our rc-proposed images
(vivid+overlay), be sure to open up the downstream project Ubuntu-RTM
task for the bug in question. Uploads to the stable phone overlay will
be causing auto-closing Ubuntu-RTM tasks for bugs - not vivid ones.

Also, we're low on silos since quite a while now. Please make sure to
free up your silos if you're not using them - as already mentioned by
Robert. We should have more silos assigned to the train soon, but in the
meantime... yeah, we have what we have.

* What landed in our images:
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/landing-team/

Not available currently.

* Smoke-testing results:
ubuntu : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/vivid/touch/
ubuntu-rtm : http://ci.ubuntu.com/smokeng/utopic/touch_stable/

Not available currently.

* Some useful documentation:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/FAQ
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/RTMLandingApproaches
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/citrain/LandingProcess
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LandingTeam/Smoketesting
http://developer.ubuntu.com/start/ubuntu-for-devices/image-channels/

http://people.canonical.com/~platform/citrain_dashboard/
http://people.canonical.com/~lzemczak/issues/
https://trello.com/b/AE3swczu/silo-testing

* Blocking issues (stable):

None.

* Blocking issues (devel):

** Wifi list is empty
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1416424

** Network indicator lists the non-exist AP (timeout for the AP to be
removed is too big, ~6min)
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425172

** Vivid image 121: Gps tag is permanently turn off on krillin when the
custom tarball is installed
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1425625

** location is inaccurate
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1426307