Re: Landing team 21.05.15

El día Thursday, May 21, 2015 a las 08:30:37PM +0200, Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak escribió:

> Hello everyone,
>
> The landing gates are officially closed for OTA-4 and QA will now be
> signing-off all the remaining, testing-ready silos. As mentioned in the
> announcement, we will try to build our first promotion candidate
> starting tomorrow. Fixes still expected to land are for instance: the
> alarm regression fix, new unity8 (mostly desktop-mode stuff), automatic
> brightness fixes and much more. There's around 9 silos still in the
> queue - lots of good stuff. ...

Hi Łukasz,

Could you please point me to some document which explains the production
process of the OTA-nn we receive and the terms you use, esp.:

landing gates are closed
silos
landing gates
silos in queue
train

For sure, the starting point is some issue in the bug tracker (we use
Jira) and how those bugs or feature requests are put into an agile
sprint (who makes decision about this?) and how they are moved until 'done.'

Thanks in advance

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."