Re: Image based updates

Thank you for the detailed explanation!

So that means that if I manually install a package, it gets reverted to the one included in the system image when updating, before applying the diff and no matter if I switched back to read-only mode before or not, right? If I understand it correctly, I always have to reinstall the package but I do not have to do any cleanup work like reverting to read-only mode. Please correct me if I'm wrong. ;)