Ubuntu Touch Vivid landing gates now open

Hello everyone,

Just a quick notice: the landing gates for vivid are now open once
again. The OTA-4 image testing is basically done, with the final
translation fixes have been built in the latest image. We expect to copy
it to the RC for final tests on both our and BQ side and then prepare
for release.

This means there is no longer any need for the gates to be closed -
things were frozen for too long anyway. Enjoy your landings to stable.

Landers are free to use dual-landing silos normally now.

Best regards,

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team