Re: Battery drain while charging during the night.

El martes, 9 de junio de 2015 13:07:12 (CEST), Wayne Ward escribió:

i seen somebody mention re-calibrating the battery on the phone im pretty sure this could help
but im not sure how to do it? somebody mentioned it on here the other day

Wayne

BQ.com's support said to me that I should re-calibrate the battery. Which I now have done with 4 times completely drained and charged to 100%. We will
    see if this help.

I have the strong feeling, that people who top-post do not read what they are posting above. I wrote what BQ advised to do and what I did

matthias

--
Sent from my Ubuntu phone
http://www.unixarea.de/