Re: BQ4.5 damage, first report.

El día Thursday, June 11, 2015 a las 12:06:19PM +0200, Michael Zanetti escribió:

> > Despide of this, I even think that the slider is suboptimal. I'd
> > prefer just pressing the red or grenn button.
>
> This was just a button in the beginning. It turned out that there's a
> high risk of pressing them accidentally when pulling a ringing phone
> out from the pocket.

20 years ago, my old Siemens S4, you have had first to unlock the keypad
and than answer the call with a 2nd key;

today it should work IMHO like this:

- ringing is presented (maybe even with Calling Party Number)
- you have to unlock your screen passcode
- you hit a button to answer

that anybody who finds a ringing BQ without unlocking the screen with
the passcode, is already a security issue, IMHO

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."